For the Teabag in All of Us

Not that kind of teabag. Don't be gross.

My Photo
Name:
Location: South Florida, United States

If I go about this properly, the blog will (eventually) explain enough about me, so let me just explain the blog, or at least the title of it, here:

"A woman is like a teabag. You never know how strong she is until you put her in hot water."
--Eleanor Roosevelt

Saturday, May 06, 2006

I'm in love



That's it. That's my secret. Now you all know.

Even my MOM doesn't know, and you guys know. Of course, my excuse for that one is that she's on a transatlantic cruise somewhere around the coast of Italy and not really reachable. But anyway, now you know.

I tried to be cool and put the brakes on. But you just can't plan love and you simply cannot not love this man. He is far too kind, funny, generous, respectful, intelligent, sweet, caring, gentle, adorable, and cuddly to resist.

Oh PS Chulo knows too. And the feeling is mutual!

11 Comments:

Blogger terry said...

see, that's the kind of secret i like to hear.
and one you can't help but share.

i'm so happy for you both!

5/06/2006 02:57:00 PM  
Blogger DZER said...

I didn't think that was a secret! LOL

but YAY!!!!

jmai and chulo
in a love hex
having s-e-x
sex, sex!!

LOL

5/07/2006 08:38:00 AM  
Blogger JMai said...

Terry -- Thank you! We're pretty happy too. And the best news? He just got a job offer down here!

Dzer -- Lol, it wasn't public knowledge. We were just reveling in our new-relationship honeymoon bliss that often masquerades as love, which is why I wanted to wait a bit and be sure.

Thanks for the poem! Now I'll have to go carve it on a tree somewhere!

5/07/2006 10:41:00 AM  
Blogger da buttah said...

congrats :)

and sorry, i have to: AYE! papi chulo!!

5/07/2006 08:10:00 PM  
Blogger JMai said...

Elle -- Thank you! He would be so tickled that you said that! I keep telling him he's too old to be a papichulo but he is definitely very chulo. Or at least I seem to think so.

5/07/2006 09:23:00 PM  
Blogger Natalia said...

See that was my guess but then I would have just set the whole blogosphere on its head and you might have had to remove my comment just to make sure the secret, which you were keeping safely close to you, wasn't just splattered all over the blog before it was time.

So yaay. I hope it is all you ever wanted and it lasts many many moons of happiness.

-N

5/08/2006 02:46:00 PM  
Blogger sassinak said...

everything nat just said

also? *hugg!!*

5/09/2006 12:29:00 PM  
Blogger Alice said...

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

yay! that is wonderful! i keep trying to type other words but they all just come out as "aw" and "yay" :-)

5/09/2006 12:58:00 PM  
Blogger JMai said...

Butt -- I had a feeling you had a feeling! Thanks for not blowing my cover!

Sass -- Thanks! -huggles back-

Alice -- I’m a bit yay! And aww! Myself! Thank you!

5/10/2006 08:48:00 AM  
Blogger Natalia said...

OK we are all super happy for the love and all but this is abuse of posting, when you don't update for a week... more tea...more tea... more tea. ROTFL

-N

5/12/2006 11:30:00 AM  
Blogger JMai said...

Hey no fair ... I've been busy! Plus I'm not sure I have anything very worthy to update with.

But LOL @ more tea. That was cute.

5/12/2006 11:48:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blogroll Me!