For the Teabag in All of Us

Not that kind of teabag. Don't be gross.

My Photo
Name:
Location: South Florida, United States

If I go about this properly, the blog will (eventually) explain enough about me, so let me just explain the blog, or at least the title of it, here:

"A woman is like a teabag. You never know how strong she is until you put her in hot water."
--Eleanor Roosevelt

Thursday, September 28, 2006

I know...

I suck.

I'm a bad blogger.

But it's been soooooooooo busy. Between work and travelling for work (ooh I have to tell you about the NY trip -- SO MUCH FUN but sooooo very exhausting!) and travelling for fun and then more work and volunteering for this and devising a workout schedule (complete failure there) and trying to be a good friend and then even more work, and getting all the mundane things done, like grocery shopping and laundry and you know, sleeping and showering... you get the picture! I can barely keep up with commenting on other blogs these days. I have been trying to read, though... so you're not getting rid of me that easily!

Ooh but I did see the season premiere of One Tree Hill so I'll have to get with Sass about how SHE felt about that!

Wish Chulo a happy birthday! Next week I'll tell you what I finally decided to get him for his big day, since his asswipe boss dashed all of my lovely cruising plans. Bastard!!

Have a wonderful weekend, blogland! I promise I'll be back to posting/commenting soonishly.

11 Comments:

Blogger terry said...

first!

9/28/2006 10:28:00 PM  
Blogger terry said...

okay... now that that's done...

what, you'd rather live your life than spend time in blogland??

as i said to sass... we'll be here when you're ready to say something.

and i want to hear about the new york trip!

hey, weren't you supposed to head west this fall??

happy birthday, chulo!

9/28/2006 10:29:00 PM  
Blogger Natalia said...

Dude, there is interne in NYC...I don't want to hear it :)

Let me know when I can see you when you are here. Just remember I can't be out too long cause I am working on disseration deadlines for Monday.

-N

9/28/2006 11:57:00 PM  
Blogger ~art said...

have a great weekend

9/29/2006 09:40:00 AM  
Blogger Natalia said...

Or INTERNET for those not on hooked on phonics :)

-N

9/29/2006 10:00:00 AM  
Blogger Mouthy Girl said...

Happy Birthday, Chulo! Hope everything is as it should be on your big day!

Jmai, so glad to see you back a teensy bit here!

What are the top two things you did/experienced/etc while in NY? I'm so curious!

9/29/2006 09:50:00 PM  
Blogger DZER said...

happy birthday chulo.

and so you're the demographic for "One Tree Hill!" I was wondering about that! ;)

9/30/2006 08:00:00 PM  
Blogger JMai said...

Terry -- Yay first! The funny thing, I'd kinda rather blog! I mean in the way that I'm so infrequently at home that I'd like to have a little down time ... which of course I would use to blog about my new York trip, our recent foray into healthy lifestyles, and Chulo's birthday weekend! Perhaps some time this week...

Butt -- Yeah there was internet. But there was NO TIME. I was running poor Debbie all over the city and I still feel like we saw nothing at all.

Yay weekend visits!

Art -- Thanks! It was!

BG -- It's good to be back, if only for a teensy bit. I promise I'll blog about the whole NYC trip... I'm not sure I can pick 2 top things, but I'll think about it and get back to ya

Dz -- Shutup! It's entertaining!

10/01/2006 08:27:00 PM  
Blogger sassinak said...

i can't tell you what i think of it because i can't find season THREE anywhere so how can i watch season FOUR???

god dammit!

i miss my one tree hill...

(terry you do know i still post right?)

10/02/2006 01:17:00 AM  
Blogger Robin said...

Oh man... I love NYC, but it's been almost a year since I've visited. I'm always excited to hear tales, so be forthcoming when you catch your breath!

10/02/2006 11:52:00 AM  
Blogger Queen of Cheese said...

Happy Birthday Chulo!

10/02/2006 12:49:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blogroll Me!