For the Teabag in All of Us

Not that kind of teabag. Don't be gross.

My Photo
Name:
Location: South Florida, United States

If I go about this properly, the blog will (eventually) explain enough about me, so let me just explain the blog, or at least the title of it, here:

"A woman is like a teabag. You never know how strong she is until you put her in hot water."
--Eleanor Roosevelt

Monday, November 20, 2006

California Girl

I was one, for a few days. No, I didn't go blonde or take my pet to a psychic. But I got to visit and see [some] sights and white-knuckle it on the freeways for a few short days. Now I'm home again.

Just in time for my body clock to finally get on west coast time. Ughhh, work this early in the morning? Booooo.

When I get a minute, I promise more tales of the trip with --I hope-- pics, if I can ifgure out why Blogger won't let me upload images, including pics of Terry and Miss Cheese and even Lola (who I guess does not blog so I cannot link her but she was pretty and cool and also pretty cool). Next time I will have to visit Cressy but I didn't have long enough this trip.

Happy Monday and THANK GOD it's a short week.



***UPDATE***
Normally I would probably write a whole new post, but I'm so distressed that this post has been up since this morning and I have ZERO COMMENTS that I don't want to put a new post on top til there are comments on this post!! (now I know what Dzer means when he guides us all to the lower posts).

Anyway, I wanted to let you know that I've joined a little blogroll called Blogging Chicks. See?

17 Comments:

Blogger owlhaven said...

Hi from a fellow blogging chick!!

Love the quote at the top of your blog, btw

Mary, mom to many

11/21/2006 02:23:00 AM  
Blogger Queen of Cheese said...

Miss Thing we are still recovering from the big weekend!!

Thanks for visiting Cali please come back soon ...

:o)!!!! xoxoxo d

11/21/2006 01:46:00 PM  
Blogger terry said...

i know i'm still recovering.... MAN, i'm old.

it was so great hanging with you! come back soon...

11/21/2006 05:48:00 PM  
Blogger JMai said...

Mary -- thanks for stopping by! I love that quote too :)

QOC and Terry -- I wonder how late you three maniacs stayed out that night! I will come back as soon as I can and maybe next time I'll get to find out!

11/21/2006 09:08:00 PM  
Blogger sassinak said...

okay that blogging chick is so damm cute

and dude, so jealous, you got to meet terry... or is it so jealous cause terry got to meet jmai?

or or or

*brain can't handle*

*short circuit*

*sound of brain frying*

11/22/2006 01:16:00 AM  
Blogger Steven said...

I currently reside in california, and honestly, california girls are somewhat overrated anyway. ;)

Steve~

11/22/2006 08:09:00 PM  
Blogger DZER said...

glad your cali trip was fun, you blogger chick you ... :)

11/24/2006 09:07:00 AM  
Blogger masgblog said...

I'm a Blogging Chick too! There's probably a Carnival coming up soon....just gotta watch.

11/26/2006 10:35:00 PM  
Blogger JMai said...

Sass -- I LOVE that little chick! Had to choose that announcement graphic.

And definitely be jealous that I got to meet Terry... she is even more fun and adorable in person than she is on her blog. She's a great lady -- we should all go out there and visit her!

Steven -- Aww, I bet it depends on where you live in Cali. I might have to go check out your blog and see where you are, then give you pointers on where to find the fun chicks. :)

Dzer -- Doncha wanna be a blogger [chick]too? Lol

Masg -- It's a phenomenon!

11/27/2006 05:29:00 PM  
Blogger terry said...

awww....how sweet are you?? i had no idea you were talking about me while i was gone.

and sass should be jealous that we got to meet you. it's especially special (?!?!) since you had so little time to play!

11/29/2006 09:08:00 PM  
Blogger sassinak said...

tag!

12/01/2006 01:03:00 AM  
Blogger Cressy said...

How'd you like it out here!?! Pretty fantastic, eh?? Love it. You people live in a jungle in So. Flo! I could barely stay awake for the whole day, it was so hot and humid! :) I'll let you know next time I'm there!

12/01/2006 11:39:00 AM  
Blogger JMai said...

janice -- thank you, and thanks for stopping by!

Terry -- I talka bout everyone behind their backs. I know, I'm awful -s-

Sass -- I see your tag, and I accept your challenge!

Cress -- Oh man were you already here? No warning! Bad girl! It is seriously hot here. I mean come ON, it's DECEMBER, people!

12/01/2006 11:00:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi people
I do not know what to give for Christmas of the to friends, advise something ....

12/03/2006 11:29:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello. Good day
Who listens to what music?
I Love songs Justin Timberlake and Paris Hilton

12/04/2006 07:23:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi, it is really nice resource. I think, i'll see this site again.
- www.blogger.com 3
samsung ringtone
motorola ringtone
sony ericsson ringtone
nokia ringtone

12/26/2006 01:37:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

http://cardiffmiller.com/pubs/buyvalium/#for-anxiety drug test valium many days - buy brand valium online

3/12/2013 03:25:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blogroll Me!