For the Teabag in All of Us

Not that kind of teabag. Don't be gross.

My Photo
Name:
Location: South Florida, United States

If I go about this properly, the blog will (eventually) explain enough about me, so let me just explain the blog, or at least the title of it, here:

"A woman is like a teabag. You never know how strong she is until you put her in hot water."
--Eleanor Roosevelt

Sunday, December 10, 2006

A very merry unbirthday...

to you!

And a very happy birthday for me. We're in NY, my parents just left for their long drive back upstate, and Chulo and I are just hanging out with little sis and her husband, watching movies and drinking coffee and staying out of the cold.

I won the grand prize at the NY office holiday party on Thursday night -- yay! Actually I tried to give it back because I didn't think it was appropriate for me to win, but apparently everyone else thought it was fine so now I have a little thingy to watch movies on during the flight home.

So far, being 32 isn't so bad.

8 Comments:

Blogger terry said...

hey! happy birthday!

and how appropriate for you to win a prize. enjoy...

12/11/2006 12:10:00 AM  
Blogger DZER said...

32 is never bad ... happy belated!!

I hit the big 38 in January ... ack!

12/11/2006 08:39:00 AM  
Blogger Natalia said...

Roll on 33 then! And I'm glad you got to spend time with the family. Reading "lil sis and her husband" is still so weird to me cause I still sometimes remember her as she was in high school. WEIRD!

-N

12/11/2006 02:14:00 PM  
Blogger JMai said...

Terry -- Thank ya!

Dzer -- You hit as in 2006 tense, or hit as in 2007 tense? You're a Sag too?

Nat -- Let's not rush with the 33, eh? And it's still totally weird for me too. Maybe one day I'll get used to him...

12/11/2006 09:15:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You do swear so. Happy Birthday Jen. Mind how you go.

12/12/2006 03:01:00 PM  
Blogger Queen of Cheese said...

Happy Birthday, Ms Sagi-Sunshine.

32 is great but 33 is actually the best age to be, so you have lots to look forward to ....

Hooray!!!!!!!!!! have a lovely birthday month!

12/13/2006 01:25:00 AM  
Blogger ~art said...

happy belated brthday

12/15/2006 01:12:00 PM  
Blogger Mouthy Girl said...

Holy hell! I missed your birthday! I soooo suck!

Hope it was wonderful...and know that your 30's will be the BEST! I LOVED 32!

12/19/2006 08:49:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blogroll Me!