For the Teabag in All of Us

Not that kind of teabag. Don't be gross.

My Photo
Name:
Location: South Florida, United States

If I go about this properly, the blog will (eventually) explain enough about me, so let me just explain the blog, or at least the title of it, here:

"A woman is like a teabag. You never know how strong she is until you put her in hot water."
--Eleanor Roosevelt

Friday, July 14, 2006

Fine, Fine

No one seems to want to comment -- either for fear of falling subject to the meme or because my blog sucks, I'm not sure. But just in case it's the former, I'll take away the evil meme post. For the record, *I* liked it.

In other news, I took the job. So yeah, my life is basically over now.

Happy Friday, bloggeroos!

9 Comments:

Blogger terry said...

your blog SO does not suck.

7/14/2006 10:58:00 PM  
Blogger JMai said...

Butt -- Yay meme! Do it however you want. Also, congrats on that first comment thingy! Lol

Terry -- Why thank you! I very much appreciate that comment!

7/14/2006 11:22:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Rembrandt's Nightwatch at the Rijksmuseum. You have to see it. The scale. Amsterdam has other attractions too! I love your blog JMai.

7/15/2006 07:56:00 PM  
Blogger Mouthy Girl said...

CONGRATS! Life? Hell, sister, your life is starting...on another road! Can't wait to hear about you as the big, bad bosslady! Good times!

7/16/2006 12:06:00 AM  
Blogger JMai said...

Ian -- I'm not sure I would have known that was you but I realise you must have seen my comments on Nat's blog about art and that's where the Rembrandt comes in. Yes Nightwatch is lovely as are all of his works. I love that you read my blog.

BG -- Thank you! It's definitely a whole new road and I'm happy but also? Scared to death. I'm sure there will be plenty of stories to tell! So far so good.

7/16/2006 09:31:00 AM  
Blogger DZER said...

hope the job works out to be super fun!

and I agree with terry ... your block lacks suckage ;)

7/17/2006 10:55:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great news about the job!!

Meme?? Where? I love those things!!

7/18/2006 01:01:00 AM  
Blogger JMai said...

Ian -- one of these days, you will realise that I couldn't care a fig for cycling. I'm glad you enjoy it though, so be sure to update me on who wins le tour.

Dz -- hey! I was missing you!! I don't think my job will ever be super fun, but thanks for the good juju!

Snav -- Thanks, I'm pretty excited! The meme is one post down. And also on Nat's blog. And Sass's blog. And Terry's. Andanandand. And it's really fun.

7/18/2006 09:12:00 PM  
Blogger sassinak said...

nat: so long as you do other people with it :)

jmai: congrats on the job, g'luck wiht it!

7/18/2006 09:30:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blogroll Me!